- Module 1 - Big SQL Overview
- Big SQL features and architecture
- Big SQL terminology and methods
- Module 2 - Big SQL data types
- Understand Big SQL data types and file formats
- Create Big SQL schemas and tables
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question (see the Grading Scheme section for details)
RECOMMENDED SKILLS PRIOR TO TAKING THIS COURSE
- Working knowledge of SQL.