Create Your First MongoDB Database
In this guided project, you will get started with MongoDB by creating your first database, working with collections, and doing basic document management.Login to enroll
Classes StartMay 11, 2021
This popular non-relational database is easy to access by indexing and supports various data types, including dates and numbers. Use MongoDB to effortlessly query, manipulate, and extract powerful insights from your collected data. Working with schemaless MongoDB is easy because you can focus on the data you are writing and how you are going to read it.
- Start MongoDB server on the Skills Network Cloud IDE (Theia).
- Connect to MongoDB using a command-line interface.
- Find the version of the server.
- List databases.
- Create databases.
- Create collections.
- Insert documents into a collection.
- List collections.
- List all documents in a collection.
- Disconnect from MongoDB server