Insurance Business Modelling and Basic Actuarial Calculations
In this guided project you will learn how to build a mathematical model of an insurance company using Risk Process and to do risk and revenue assessment.Login to enroll
Classes StartMay 11, 2021
- Build the model of an Insurance Company with Risk Process.
- Understand Classical Risk Process
- Understand basic actuarial approximations and their limitations
- Use Actuarial approximations for Risk Assessment of the Classical Risk Process
- Calculate the Ruin Probability of the Classical Risk Process using Monte Carlo method and compare it to theoretical results