Build Your Own ChatbotsLogin to enroll
- Course NumberCB0101EN
- Classes StartAny time, Self-paced
- Estimated Effort4 hours
About This CourseThis chatbot course provides a practical introduction that will teach you everything you need to know to plan, build, and deploy your first chatbot. Leveraging the cognitive computing power of Watson Conversation, you will be able to design your own chatbot without the need to write any code. You'll also learn how to quickly deploy your chatbot on WordPress-based sites. If you want to learn how to create virtual assistants — and perhaps create one for your own business — this free chatbot course is for you.
Course SyllabusModule 1 - Introduction to Chatbots
- What are chatbots?
- Emergence of Messengers and Cognitive Computing
- Who are chatbots for?
- The chatbot we're going to build
- Watson Conversation components
- DO and DO NOT of dialog design
- Creating a workspace
- Defining intents
- Defining entities
- Creating the dialog
- Trying out our Chatbot
- Iteratively improving the Chatbot
- Introduction to the WordPress plugin
- Installing the plugin
- Configuring the settings
- Testing our Chatbot
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
- The minimum passing mark for the course is 70%, where the review questions are worth 50% and the final exam is worth 50% of the course mark.
- You have 1 attempt to take the exam with multiple attempts per question.
Antonio is a Software Developer and Technical Evangelist with IBM. A published author with Wrox and The Pragmatic Bookshelf, he enjoys web programming, cutting edge technologies, and technical marketing. He is the Chief Cognitive Computing Evangelist for Cognitive Class.