Spark – Level 1
How to earn this badge
This badge is earned after successfully completing all course activities and passing the test of the following Cognitive Class course:
Why earn this badge?This badge attests that the following skills have been obtained by the holder:
- Has a basic understanding of Spark.
- Can describe Spark, articulate its benefits, and describe how it is used.
- Can also use Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDD) and DataFrames to perform in-memory computing and create applications on top of the Spark built-in libraries.
- Continue with the Spark Fundamentals learning path to obtain a Spark badge or work towards other learning paths and badges.
- Did you know? Scala 101 is one of 6 courses that contributes to an elective course in the Masters of Professional Studies in Analytics at Northeastern University in the United States. You can find out more here.