Hadoop Foundations – Level 1
How to earn this badge
This badge is earned after successfully completing all course activities and passing the test of the following Cognitive Class course:
Why earn this badge?This badge attests that the following skills have been obtained by the holder:
- Has a basic understanding of Hadoop.
- Can describe what Big Data is and the need for Hadoop to be able to process that data in a timely manner.
- Can describe the Hadoop architecture and how to work with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Complete the Hadoop Fundamentals learning path to obtain the Hadoop Foundations - Level 2 badge or work towards other Cognitive Class learning paths and badges.
- Did you know? Hadoop 101 is one of 6 courses that contributes to an elective course in the Masters of Professional Studies in Analytics at Northeastern University in the United States. You can find out more here.