Offered By: DeepLearning.TV
Deep Learning Fundamentals
This free course presents a holistic approach to Deep Learning and answers fundamental questions about what Deep Learning is and why it matters.Continue reading
At a Glance
This free course presents a holistic approach to Deep Learning and answers fundamental questions about what Deep Learning is and why it matters.
About This CourseGet a crash course on the what there is to learn and how to go about learning more. Deep Learning presents a simplified explanation of some of the hottest topics in data science today:
- What is Deep Learning?
- What are are convolutional neural networks?
- Why is deep learning so powerful and what can it be used for?
- Be part of a rapidly growing field in data science; there's no better time than now to get started with neural networks.
Module 1 - Deep Learning Concepts
- What is a neural network?
- Why Deep Learning?
- How to choose between deep neural networks?
- An old problem: The Vanishing Gradient
- Restricted Boltzmann Machines
- Deep Belief Networks
Module 2 - Deep Learning Concepts Continued
- Convolutional Networks
- Recurrent Nets
- Recursive Neural Tensor Nets
- Deep Learning Use Cases
Module 3 - Platforms for Deep Learning
- What is a Deep Learning Platform?
- Dato GraphLab
Module 4 - Deep Learning Software Libraries
- What is a Deep Learning Library?
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
Recommended skills prior to taking this course