Offered By: IBMSkillsNetwork
Create AI powered apps with open source LangChain
Introducing LangChain: a Python library for large language models (LLMs). Perfect for conversational AI developers and data scientists to perform process documents, extract data, and create engaging dialogues. Furthermore, deploy your AI app with Docker on IBM Code Engine for easy internet access.Continue reading
Artificial Intelligence436 Enrolled
At a Glance
Introducing LangChain: a Python library for large language models (LLMs). Perfect for conversational AI developers and data scientists to perform process documents, extract data, and create engaging dialogues. Furthermore, deploy your AI app with Docker on IBM Code Engine for easy internet access.
But, LangChain offers more than just model access; it equips you with the ability to create interactive dialogues with language models, blurring the boundary between human and machine. With its conversation chains, agents, memory, and prompt templates, LangChain empowers developers and data scientists to build conversational AI and tackle language processing tasks effectively.
In the final step, we will show you step-by-step how to use Docker container and IBM Code Engine to deploy your AI application on IBM Cloud. IBM Code Engine is a fully managed, serverless platform that provides an abstraction for the underlying infrastructure required to deploy your apps and lets you focus on the source code only (such as the Python code).
A Look at the Project Ahead
- Universal Interface: Seamless integration with various LLM models.
- Prompt Management: Tools for handling, optimizing, and serializing prompts.
- Conversation Chains: Enables the creation of complex dialogues with LLMs.
- Memory Interface: Facilitates storing and retrieving model information.
- Indexes: Utility functions for loading custom text data.
- Agents and Tools: Allows setting up agents that can use tools like Google Search, Wikipedia, or a calculator.
- Get familiar with Docker container and learn how to create the container image for App Deployment
- Deploy your app using IBM Code Engine
What You'll Need
To get an OpenAI API key for ChatGPT, you visit OpenAI’s official website (https://platform.openai.com/). Once logged in, click on the “View API Keys” icon located in the top-right corner of the screen, and click on “Create an API Key” to generate your ChatGPT API Key.
Skills You Will Learn
Generative AI, LLM, Embeddable AI, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, Python
June 09, 2023
June 28, 2023