Offered By: IBM
Data Science in Agriculture. Basic statistical analysis and Geo Visualisation
In this lab, we will learn how to download data, perform basic statistical analysis, visualize and display it on dynamic maps.Continue reading
Data Science951 Enrolled
At a Glance
In this lab, we will learn how to download data, perform basic statistical analysis, visualize and display it on dynamic maps.
- Data download - download and display data from a file
- Data preparation - preliminary analysis of data structure, change of data types and table structure
- Statistical analysis - basic statistical analysis
- Data visualization - output of various data on graphs
- Build a trend line - the basic method of building a trend line and a forecast based on it
- Interactive maps - construction of interactive maps which show the data change over a period of time.
After completing this lab, you will be able to:
- Download a DataSet from *.csv files
- Transform the table
- Visualize data with pandas and seaborn
- Minimum and maximum value
- Pivot tables
- Build Interactive Maps
Skills You Will Learn
Dr.Sc. in applied mathematics.
Research Fellow, V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of NAS of Ukraine.Read more
Full Professor, Doctor of Computer Science, PhD
Dr. Yaroslav Vyklyuk is a full professor at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, Department of Artificial Intelligence Systems. He is an author of over 210 scientific works, 10 monographs, and books, a member of the Editorial Board of 6 international scientific journals, member of the Academic Councils on protection Ph.D. and DrSc thesis in "Mathematical modeling and computational methods". Research Interests: Data Science, Applied System Analysis, Mathematical Modeling, and Decision Making of Complex Dynamic Systems (socio-economic, geographical, tourist, and crisis systems) using Artificial Intelligence Technology, DataMining, Big Data, Parallel Calculations, Statistics, Econometrics, Econophysics and other Advanced Mathematical Methods with implementation into information, WEB, and geographic information systems.Read more