Perform DevOps on IBM Cloud
In this guided project, you will explore DevOps services in IBM Cloud, focusing on IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery. You will explore how to build, test, and deliver applications in IBM Cloud by using DevOps practices and industry-leading tools. You will practice using the Eclipse Orion Web integrated development environment (IDE) to make changes to your application and deploy updates to IBM Cloud.Login to enroll
Classes StartMay 11, 2021
This guided project will give you a great start in using DevOps and Git to build, deploy, and update a cloud application.
A Look at the Project Ahead
Once you have completed this project, you'll be able to:
- Enable your application to use IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery
- Create a Git repository to manage your source code
- View and edit code in the Eclipse Orion Web integrated development environment (IDE)
- Build and deploy code to IBM Cloud
- Test the application in IBM Cloud
What You’ll Need
Just a web browser and an IBM Cloud account!
Everything else is provided to you on IBM Cloud, where you will have access to the IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery service.