The Ambassador Program is an initiative to promote education in Data Science, Big Data, and Data Analytics leveraging Cognitive Class content. From an ambassador’s perspective, it’s a way to jumpstart their offerings on these popular areas of technology.
Who can become an Ambassador?
Ideal Ambassador candidates are:
- A university, college, or other educational institution;
- A company in the Technology Education field;
- An IBM Global Training Provider;
- An institution managing one or more of the above.
What are the benefits for an Ambassador?
Through this program, an Ambassador can (at no cost):
- Leverage existing Cognitive Class self-paced courses to build new curricula to be taught online or in a classroom setting;
- Participate in a training bootcamp;
- Access Cognitive Class lab resources (VMWare, Docker, Cloud);
- Access real big data;
- Work on real use cases with social benefits (alignment to the UN goals);
- Associate itself to a worldwide initiative;
- Obtain new revenue streams;
- Partner to organize events together with Cognitive Class.
In short, becoming an Ambassador enables you to leverage Cognitive Class’ resources even if you are a for-profit organization. Feel free to get in touch if you are a company or institution who is interested in a partnership with us.
This program has now been discontinued. If you’re an academic institution, our Cognitive Class for Business offering might be of interest to you.